Current Job Openings
Sentry Bank has been growing for over 110 years and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who want to be part of a growing team. If that sounds like you, download the application, fill it out and send it back to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Join our Sentry Bank Team!
Sentry Bank is looking to hire a full-time teller at our St. Joseph location.
Hours will be Monday-Friday 10am-6pm and will include 1 -2 Saturday mornings a month.
Bank tellers are responsible for providing exceptional customer service including efficient transaction processing.
- Receive checking and saving deposits and withdrawals, verify cash and endorsements, receive proper identification for cash back and issue receipts
- Examine checks deposited and determine proper funds availability based on regulation requirements and complete hold notices
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding account information, while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies
- Issue personal money orders and cashier’s checks
- Accept loan payments, verify payment amount and issue receipts
- Buy and sell currency from the vault as necessary, ensuring that teller drawer cash limits are not exceeded
- Balance drawer daily, including periodic batching of cashed checks
- Follow all bank policies and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous banking experience a plus!
- Customer service & cash handling experience
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to engage customers, begin a conversation, build rapport, and resolve issues
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy and efficiency
Sentry Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Send application/resume to:
P.O. Box 159
St. Joseph, MN 56374
or email to:
Shawna Johnson – HR Administrator
Sentry Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.